Brick Conference/overall performance corridor crafted ca. 1906 by local chapter of national Finnish temperance Culture.
It can be astonishing the quantity of locals who pitch in and dedicate their time to retaining the path units — from the nearby bicycle retailers and volunteers, on the North Shore Mountain Biking Association.
Bungalow/Craftsman alternative depot, a Principal transportation backlink inbuilt 1923; also utilized by U.S. Governing administration to keep up existence at Global border.
Industrial constructing erected in 1859; played pivotal purpose in enhancement of transportation and engineering technological know-how.
Frame mixture depot built in 1882 by DeGraff and Business to serve as primary provider of farm products and solutions, client goods and tourists.
An early American electrical plug and receptacle was invented by Harvey Hubbell and patented in 1904. Hubbell's initially style was a receptacle which screwed right into a lampholder (like the early lampholder plugs), but using a separable plug with pins or blades (U.S. Patent 774,250). The 1906 Hubbell catalog reveals this plug that has a flush mounting receptacle to be used in wall view website or floor.
Brick depot built in 1910 as western terminus of railroad functions for Cuyuna Array iron ore transportation.
Georgian Revival brick Group center housing ice rink, built-in 1923 with tax revenues from mining operations.
Little, trackside flag-quit shelter built-in 1910 to serve resident industry farmers of recent subdivision.
Town's oldest surviving cemetery, useful source established in 1858; concentration of twenties preservation motion to guard websites signficant to regional background.
City's last remaining tiny passenger depot, a Richardsonian brick-and-sandstone depot developed by Tenbusch and Hill and go right here inbuilt 1899.
Romanesque Revival brick municipal hall built by Charles Webster and built-in 1895 to function Neighborhood's govt and Local community Heart.
Barn with limestone foundation and wooden superstructure, built in 1872 to accommodate and feed wheat-farm horse groups.
Massive brick home trimmed with locally quarried Ottawa stone, constructed ca. 1870 by early settler and merchant Charles Needham.